Friday, September 26, 2008

220th.

I know it will show the world my weakness if i were to blog thing here today. But i have really ran out of space to go to for all this.

I realised, no matter what we do and how much we have put in, it is never enough in the eyes of your clique. What the hell wrong is with you guys!? How much have you guys actually learned since the beginning of the year!? What is with the mindset of you guys!? And what do you guys really wants!? I seriously have no fucking answer about all this!-

I may not have the skills to lead but, at least, i have the positive attitude to learn to lead. You guys just fucking show me this kind of attitude. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?

Many said, what they do are reflections of yourself. But i swear, i had never done that before.

with disappointment and anger, i wonder how much more can i move on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home