Monday, December 18, 2006

ppl. the following entry have nothing to do with my daily life. So if you people think it boring, sorry.
Raining nights, totally no mood to do anything. Those who know me well will know why.

i read litings blog. yes. 1 year ago, so many thing happened. the promise we make, the thing we done, the thinkings we have.Right now, everything changes. We now have different targets, different thinkings.
i played again songs that will make me think of you,i read all the emails we used to sent. read all the letter we used to sent...feelings are still there but the sense is no longer there. evrything u used to promise seem to be fading off. everything we used to do turn into history. Where you go, i miss u so.
dear diary, i broke free.But everything seem so wierd.Everything seem so fast.
you seem to have forgotten me and in your world, it seem that my name never appeared before. Are you happier this way? are feeling better? are you spending your life and leading it to the fullest? tell u, I AM NOT.

everything seem so cold.the weather, the temperture, my pillow, my floor, my body. even u, seem so cold to me. leave,i wont mind anymore.because, leaving this pronblem are made compuslary. i must do that inorder to exchange for your happinese. for that, i will then tell myself, it is needed.
dear diary, i am once again, sinlge and i will not belive in love anymore. trust me.



dear all, this entry wasnt for you people neither is it for anyone. just a shout-out entry. if by luck, you see anything, i dun wish to have any comments from you people.Tag or personal, i wont care.

oK. smile d3ch3ngx.

anyway, today the crew of mine told me something intresting. she told me, Jason to her equals to upright and cute =)). ok. thanks. i will remember it and i will still use the same name in traders.

anyway, i got my job. it will only start next week. so i have a long week, to settle all scoutings matters. especially webpage. hais.

anyway, something i found it quite real and acculate. =) enjoy.
http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/655545285

ok ppl. long entry today. shall end here.
OH YA!..Congarates to all who passes their N level. ESPECIALLY TO HANISA!!!!!=)))


msg. eh.. to liting. i taged u le!!! lol. thanks for your visit. liting. the only thing that dun change in this world is changes. JIA YOU!!! we can do it de!!!! =))




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home