Wednesday, January 03, 2007

okok. People, finally, i am on leave today. Susposing wanted me to take over people today. But i too tired le. My body cannot take it le. i really need a long rest that why i decided not to.

been working hard this few days. 2 days, 48 hours, I spend 30 hours working. Nevertheless, my effort bring me even richer this few days. settling my bill one by one. Most importantly is my singtel bill!!

OK. never mind lar. I really like this job that i told my brother to tell the manager that i dun wan to be transfer up to lounge.LoLx.In this job, i learnt alot alot of thing. I thing i learnt from my guest is more about london. I learnt that they were really susprise that the rain in singapore is warm. LOl! when all of us are like wearing jackets during raining day (go see sabrina blog u will know what i mean =pp) They are telling us that that our raining days are warm..-.- they told me that in london, it is raining almost everyday and it is very cold. Ok. also from other guest from london, that they really like singapore. clean (nah! they haven go to our country-side) , people are nice.(nah! they havent came upon any nasty people). lOL! they told me that london are dirtier than Singapore.

alot of guest also told me (esepecially those first visits to singapore) singapore is really a nice country. MAKING ME SO PROUD TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I'M SINGAPOREAN! lol! naH!.. This job also tell me not look down on anyone. yar..

But anyway, yst i was serving a japanese gal. arG!!! she really make me high with those gentle and cute voice and sound OPS!!. lol! but nevertheless, i met a jap gal which really pull-down the image in my mind of japs gals. =pp!! opS!!!


ok enough bullshit lar. i dunno how many people are really concern about what i tok about. But i duncare lar.!loL! This is my blog wat!! lOL! =))

anyway, some msg to people who taged ;
toliting. LOl! cannot meh? yesh!! u must identify yourself so i noe who is good to me mah!! loL!! and do u know that 2006 is one year. One year dun do many thing. HOW CAN!!??? LOL!! i read ur blog le. u alos done alot loH!! loL!!! =pp

toShan. thanks my day always get beter.. so no worries. But of cuz a big THANK YOU to u for your care and concern over this few days, weeks. i really think that u done alot just by listening to me.

to joel tan!! lol!! stop misa misa leh!.. i really misss her!! =x dun care wanna go watch the movie agaiN!.. loL!!! when u free tell me, we go watch agin together!!! loL!! =pp

Ok. that all =)) muacks!! lolx!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home