Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Slow Slow Slow! blogger is to slow for me to blog here. =)

OK.I would Like to annouced that: i am free from singtel bail!!!!whahohoho~~

ok. actaully nothing much to blog about BUt i went pass eliane blog and have ideas on blogging today.
year 2006 had already come to an end.Now, we are leading our life in this new year-2007

let me see, hmmm.. Month Jan of 2006 was the most busy month i had for the whole year . Recuritment for ventures, scouts. Investiture for ventures and scouts. yar.. the whole months was scouting after scoutings.. oh yar I started my year 2006 with her, watching firework. sweet swee~~....


Feb of 206,This was kinda a scouting month for me..i went to surivial camp. Finally after 5 years in scouting, i killed the frog. skin it and cook it. I will never forget everything.get to know more about fuming and nigel.. kinda a lamer. Feb is the valetines day. I Still remember, i went around bukit panjang area to look for a forist with jia jie. We went to minitonne for presents for her valentine present. i bought her a bug bunny which we later name is as' bunny' it was once of her biggest 'animal' in her room (zoo). FINALLY got all the present for her.! =)) i stil remember i done up a video for her and went to her hosue to cook for her.

March of 2006. Months of jobweek. was attached to cadet scouts. get to know alot of cadets scout. bad ones, good ones. LOL! i get closer to dongs and know more about her and what she perfers.. i still remember her passing me her jacket when i told her that i was damn cold.this just show the brotherhood in scoutings.
after this march holiday, we offically step down from scouting and venturing. yar.. march was our 1 year anver.we had a very boring celebration lar. But i know that we love it, as long as both of us are together.

april of 2006.we kinda in exam mood cuz SA1 coming. Everyone was like mugging and having lots of fun at the same time. Me? still the same. quarrelwith teachers, miss all my homeworks and hack care every single thing. yar. that all of april. Kinda a fast pasting month..

May of 2006.What can i say. lol! it was my birthday month. Didnt had any celebrations at all.Cuz of kinda lazt to organise. No one help me .. =((.. i still remember it is also a exams month but the exam stop at my birhtday. Finish, i mean. i still remember she bought me a $3.50 wallet and teast me. arg!!! bleaH!!. but her whole present was a really nice one =). sweet and nice. (heee. not going say. hee. imprinted in my heart forever) but also with a condition, i remember- i need to go school on my birthday!! arg!! :PP went to kbox with my mcd friends and sing like nobody business. =)) her birthday also held on may. i still remember i worked hard that month to earn as much as possible only hope to bring her the best.

June 2006 Os level mood was suspose to be there. But we failed to.LOLX we were still playing like nobody business. Went for group camp. It was really fun and i really love it to core. get closer to dongs and chenghao. especially the few night in camp as a 24/7 first aider.loLX!! okok. then june holiday past fast..

july 2006 again, we wemt into exam mood for our CAs. study. and not forgetting palying!!lolx! months past fast as well.


Aug 2006 Honestly, with the stress by our teachers, we started to study hard for our Os.Nevertheless lar, we play till we dropped. It was a month for national day.we went to swissotel to view the fireworks with her family. I still rmember that that is the sweetest moment we ever had =)) Aug month was also kinda fast lar.

sept 2006 + oct 2006 tHIs two month is the most diff month in all our life. WE study and study and study. NO!! we didnt play much.. ' jia you' 'weil weil! go study!!! gogog!' msg like this was always senting to each other.. for the susport. me n her? maybe of the stress, we kept on quarreling and quarreling over small little thigns. imprinted in my heart as well. =) me n my friends, quarreled. we broke friendships. we scold each otehrs.get to know more about weekeng and wei liang. nice guys. not forgettting WU HUI MAN!! that lamer as well!!

Nov 2006 ths month is our BIG MONTHS. MORE SMS GOING AROUND!! we keep telling each other to jia you!!. from ther i started to know more about sabrina and cherly. goodd=)))!!! lol! OS took away half of the month!! arg!! finally after Os. BUT WE DID NOT CELEBRATE LIKE WE PLANED!! ARG!! lol!!

yar. that my months..=)) i would like to end here without any reply to tags.cuz im too tired le!!! arg!!! loL!! muacks to all!! nite nite. i work 14 hours today!! lol!! going to work tml again!! loL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home