Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yo.! people!.. =))

010607- heee. entries 81th~ soon, this blog is going to have his own 100th postings.~ wahoOOHO~..

Ok.. i am just too bored to do anything now.. Currently in My c-programming class. Yea! im listening,.. but while iom typing tis entry.. dua core leiii! wahhah~

Anyway, being working fot eh past 2 days... and gues what.. i become the incharge of theday.. cuz alot of seniors never come.. so..ya.. and guess wahat.. i work with this lamer, halim.. hahaha! damn funny lar.. The first day, we were all tired lar.. So nothing muh we do.. But the second day which is yesteraday, wwe start playing with pepper and salt.. start throwing drinks arounnd and aslo all the container lar.. All i can say is FUN!

later at night, when halim start to drink, he started telling me alot alot of thing lar.. about his life and all his past relationship. sad one indeed~

he told me this, " jaso, i really think that u are my great friend."

I say,"fuck u la.. u alawys insults me !! wahhaha! "

He say, " that why! only u have this style.- "halim i dun wan to tok to u le!!u insult me!" Nobody can do it le~" hha

Okok!halim, u are my great friend too =))

ok.. life @ poly= as usual lar. jsut that argh!! exam coming =(((

Scouting life, tml will beanother meeting.. and i will be the incharge. hais.. kinda of diappointed with e people that are not coming for the meeting tml.. especiallythis very good friend. But what can i say? tml,is our exco duty. Chairman is already not coming. And our exco are already so jia lat that we use people from other exco to be PTI already. Why can't you just make it for the half day?Are you going to study for the half day? i know, i know i cannot force you to be come and stop you friom study. But i really hope if you see this posting, you can come down tml and help me up with the meeting.

stress? should i say this? Not long, while i was havin my excomeeting, I got scolded or should i say leatured by one of my very good friends. But i know he didnt did it on purpose. But.. why? whay am i like distant the scout already? Am i left out with anything?

sad!~

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home