Thursday, June 07, 2007

Argh!!! klet em give an blog entries first before i go for my PLTC training camp.

NoNONO!! I not joing as a canidates, im joining as a helper =)

P.L.T.C!! argh!! when is the last time i went for pltc?.. say.. 3 years?? wahah!! and now, i back to help up!!

anyway,did i mention that i lost my first aid kit earlier?? yaya. i lost it not long ago. I was so worried.. BUt whaha!! thanks to Mr. kenny, i found it.

guess while i found it?

The people in zhenghua secondary found it. but they never return to the scouts. Instead, they gave it to the guard post and make it theirs! argh!! what the hell. They can even try to erase the word "property of elite seal" but guess wat! the word just cannot be erase. EVEN WHEN I USE TINNER, nothing drop out! wierd huh!

LOL!. anyway, nto long ago, i went out with alan to buy a backpack and alan and william have promised to pay half of it and the other halfare coustey of mummy!!! =)) all i noe is that bag is free for me =))) hahaha.. it was meant to be my birthday present lar =))

yaya! school ending soon.. it took me so long jsut to finihs this blogging. noe why? cuz i was doing my quiz dua core again =\

anyway, what i am going to do next is.. wait for school end, and then go home charge my camera battery, charge my psp battery, charge my handphone batter. pack my bag.( the part i hate most), rest, wait for hao to call me!! wahaha! =)))


okok!! till i come back from PLTC!! 3 days camp @ zhenghua secondary!!~~

mISs Me~~=))


d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home