Saturday, September 01, 2007

103th post.

This post, i would like to talk a little on my own personal stuff.

I'm kinda lost in my personal life nowadays. I do not know what to do in order to solve the problem. To give,to take or to heck. Or in fact, I know my choice well. But till date, do i have the chance to choose? To i have to right to say what is right and what is not?-

Friends say I am soft hearted but how hard can i get? Tears were always the pull factor. What other choice can i make and what is the point of asking me to choose or decide?-

life like this, is something most unbearable. When can i actually get out of this shit and live a life of my own?-

I dun ask for more but just for an answer that will benefit both parties. Please, grant me with the power to know the future or the power to undo doings.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home