Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm telling myself to blog today!! cuz today is really a nice nice day. ( and a tired one, of cuz, all thanks to SCOUTY wei ying!)

arghh!!
ok!.. my day was a damn long one. It started from the other day. I didnt sleep much because i need to attend a event this morning and was searching for someone to accompany me till the next morning last night. The lucky wei ying came sms-ing me. So we started to chat on the phone la. ehh for the next 3 hours? i susspose.yar. noe why we chatted so long. Cuz she told me." u go sleep for the last 1/2 hours. u will be more active later. Cuz u are taking a nap" WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG! IT MAKES ME FREAKING TIRED AFTER THAT! ARHG!! STUPID HER, BLUFF ME -.-

ok. then i shoould skip the event lar. nothin much really happen except! i went missing during the walk back to the CC. Together with this two poor gal scouts, i bring them to "shopping!" lol.. i call chenghao and ask him to help us. HE WASNT A GREAT HELP AT ALL!!! argh!!

took a bus back to the CC instead.! LOLx-!

all right i went back home after the event.

went to work nothing special- lol!. boring work life! LOL!

what ends my day sweet is the rain! yah! im lovin it. =)) argh!! sweet day!!! hahahaha!!=)

good night everyone!! hahah!! MMMUUUAAACCCKKKSSS!!! LOVE ALL! =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home