Monday, August 27, 2007

OKie. mY 101TH PosTING!-280807-

i STILL THINK THAT THIS BLOG IS KINDA PLAIN. What's more can i add?- Ehhh.. i wiLL Do more about it. So Yah, Readers, Stay Tune =))

Anyway.. I just to blog about something based my own thougths and thinkings.-

I read some of my venture scout's blog and some of them actually mention alot of thing about our venture unit and all the things that happen in there. I admit, i am one of the the culprit who does it as well. But i just think that some of them mention a little too much in their presonal blog. i just wan to tell, those who are blogging alittle too much about what happens in our unit that, do not wash your dirty unties in the public. I think that is kinda important especially on those who are joining us soon. We should , no matter wat, give a better impression to the public and to ourself=)Nah!... that base on my own thoughts. If you think otherwise, then do what you think is right =))

Anyway, i've being slacking lar. Think i missed out alot,esp during work. I just hope when i get back to my post, i can still learn and have fun during working-....

OK. Till herre =)) thanks for staying tune =)

d3CH3NGX;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home