Thursday, October 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHENGHAO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Yes YEs! is chenghao birthday on the -041007. =)

124th posting. today, i wake up late. Dress up and meet Hao they all at CCK station. we went to marina bay for steamboat. =) was fun and damn fun. it a guys day.wahaha.Then went to joel's playground to chill there =).

Anyway. I have alot to talk on actually. Since this is my blog, why not?-

First, i miss working in mcdonalds. Day when i rule the resturant with a name of crew leader. I miss those days especially when i have to work throught graveyard shift. I still remember the time when there was a live view soceer at the plaza garden- the night was especially nice =))-Which make me think back. though mcdonalds pay me lesser than what i am getting now, i am treated with respect as a all rounder. But it is a different case here. I wanted to be all rounder. But is abvious that i am not given the chance to be one. I don't mind scolding cuz i know-without scolding there wont be learning. BUt why? -

Next, friendship. Honestly, how to one weigh their friendship? Regards to money? love? time?-
I was so disappointed when i got to learn that plan had changed and the scene of you leaving that time. You have your choice of friends but won't be good to, sometime, return back to those who were with u in the past. Forget it. I think, time changed and this sentence still fixed it- SOMETIME, SOMETHING- WE CANNOT HAVE IT BACK.

Next. School reopening real soon. Which means i will have lesser time to work. OMG!! how am i going to repay my still owing debts!!? i just hope thing got better!!-

ok. till here =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home