Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hey yo.. i think i will be sleeping early... so blog an entry firstt.

today, i woke up early cuz is a "chi-zai" day for me, half day of course.
STAR, PLEASE REMEMBER TO eat vegterain food tmr. cover up for today's sin. heee..

Ok. i went to bugis to look for my mum, cuz the whole family only me and her will eat it.so.. yar..

actually want to give her a susprise. But in the end, she gave me a susprise. She told me ' oh! i am now going home le ' when i just board the bus. -.-

ok.. anyway, we went to the temple first to pray then went haunting for vegterain resturant. we den decided to settle down in this resturant. DAmn!!! they serve us a bowl of noddle without any side dish and told us, 4.5$ each.. damn. DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!

ok..then we went home to take a rest. cuz we decided to have our lunch at pizza hut with my sister. so.. yar..

rested till 2 plus then we went down to lot 1 le...

eat, shop abit then go home le..

hee. then i sleep till now=pppp

hee.. ok lar. that all for today entry.. =) dinner time !!!hee..

STAR, last reminder. TMR, CHI ZAI!!! :p:P

p/s i found out that alot of ppl also same as me.. hee..

jeaslousy filled up my mind. i love u but i hate u. arg!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home