Thursday, December 21, 2006

yoyo. im back. I miss raining nights. =(

Anyway, i manage to wake up for my mum for breakfast. i woke up as early as 7 oclock.

bath and then met up with my. Unsure of where to go, we went to look for my gu-ma.

Breakfast was at the foodcourt nearby, a bowl of prawn soup noddle and a cup of hot coffee + 4 sui mai.hee.. quite a full breakfast.

so we went over to my gu ma shop and starting chatting.soon, my long lost cousin came, sharon and ester (spelling error to be forgiven). so chatted with them till 12 plus den this two cousin of mine went out to have their lunch.

Open thanking : Thank cousin sharon for her lunch. Yar, she bought me something to eat too...

Ok. then we took 960 home.. den.. hee. honestly, i slept till late la. have my dinner at home and then slack again..

totally no life =))

ok. went down to have my regular gathering lar..

then went home again.

ok. FOR YONG CHUAN, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!! old le hor!!haha!!.. shen ri kuai le =))

Im tired, till here =)

msg, to shan.. heee. stars.. thanks...
to ANGEL!! correct le hor!! dun scold scold like that hor..hee..
bye,babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home