Wednesday, December 20, 2006

3rd entry of the day.

today, i broke the promise to my reader alot of time. this is the third entry. Raining season= my thinking season.

For this entry, it is more to my personal life again=)
NEEDLESS TO SAY, read rNr first before reading this entry =)


needless to say, im went scaning the sms i have before. From the time when we were not together to the time we were together and then to the time we are not together again. less than 1 month, everything changes.during this one month period, i kinda know alot of people especially from those i used to blacklisted. (xue'er should know why)

I get to know sabrina better and have more topic to tok on.I must really say a big thank you to her for being there durin those critial period-Os level exams.For being there to encourage me to study and put everything aside first. Sab, if u are reading this. Not sure if u still remember the sms that u filled it up with 'jia yous'. sab, i really like to thanks you for all that. not forgetting your effort taken to keep me accompany even your bill are bursting. yar, my bill burst last month. =) but i dun mind, cuz i get to know this kind and sweet gal, sabrina goh. ((hehe. sweet leii))

Not forgetting, Ma xue'er. I wont forget your ' Go study, if not u cannot be a good scouter.boo' sms. and the 'dun give up, you are loved' sms. Ma xue'er, i really like to thanks you for all that too. it really motivated n push me forward alot alot =)

and most importantly, the one that i hate to the core last time (u noe why!!:p) star, hui shan. she was there throughout the period. Can say that she know my problem quite alot. Motivation and encouragement was also given in ample quantity.Hui shan, i am really glad to know you well. Yar. all thanks to the attachment from kap to bpp.=) knowing you well make me feel so gulity in wronging u in the past. i really hope that u dun mind =))


yar. tht is the 3 USed TO BE blacklisted gal i wan to tok about. the others, yar, i never forget you.! Chenghao, Joel, Xu Zhi Yang, Teo yong chuan, Yap jia jie, lim liting, jennifur ee,Wu Hui man, Chia weekeng, wei liang (sorry forget ur surname), jaws members, sharon, scouts,venture....etc. This is is by no means completed!.. i love all my friends. NOT FORGETTING THE MOST FORGIVING, COOL, NICE, LOVELY FAMILY MEMBERS OF MINE!!...

i am leading a new life now. a life without any other restrictions or another burden. I will try my best to change my life, to a better one. LIM LITING! U MUST TOO =))

cheers, babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home