Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SORRY READERs I lied.

my day did not stop after i finish my entry. lol. i went down for our daily gathering with my friends. =))

chat kinda alot lar.. =)) hee..

ok.. i saw alot of tag. =)) thx for visiting =))

eh.. ok.. to jen first... JEN, i never forget u, i miss you to core. hee. but.... i forget ur blog address =))

To liting, eh.. i am going to claim the money before the presentation, money in need =))heee...

to HUI SHAN!! lol.. i thinkk star sound nicer.. hee.. ok loh.. u not happy then i call u shan loh!.. =)) remember what u should do tmr..

To angle.. hee. thanks wor. i also like that think =)) my blogskin very nice.... heee. =)) nice chattign with u just now =)) hope to chat with u more. haha..

ok till here =)) really going to sleep le. promised my mum for breakfast tmr morning!! must be able to wake up, if not she not to nag at me le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home