Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hello! People!!!It is another new day for me and all of you,babies. GOOD DAY =)

let me blog a fast entry before i go to work today.=)

last night I had a dream. This dream was damn real but the sad thing is that I cannot remember well the story of this dream -.- but anyway, I slightly remember that it is about my past life. The sadness, the happiness. It is so real that I woke up in the middle of the night un-knownly.

I dreamt of u again, I think. It make me flashed back a lot of my past. I wont forget how much I suffered during my Os level period. Even when I told my cousin about this, not long ago, he told me' Jason! I really take my hat off u during that period. If I were u, I sure to break down.' I was shocked. Why? cuz he is always like me. High in thinking fequency yet have the ability to act blur to prevent thing from happening. Yet he told me this. I was kinda proud of myself for being able to pass by the hard time.

I still remember the sence of me sitting infront of the computer, doing nothing. My mind was about bills and bills and debts and debts was so frighten cuz I noe, no one will come to my rescues. I won't forget also that I was so stress studying that I threw away everything. Off my computer, off my phone and closed the door. Just to study for my Os. Honestly speaking, I really hope that I can see ur SMS-es or ur offline msgs when I restart my communication devices I didn't, at all. From then, I know, we are starting to distant.

One of my friends now are going through what I being through. I am really sad for this guy and i promised myself to give him 100% support he needed. Just like how some of my friends did =)

i am luckily to have some of my friends' support all this while. Just here to tell everyone who stand by me, allthis while, THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!!! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!

kinda late for my work. i will reply to my tags after i return home from work.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home