Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HEy yO!! i am finally back to bloggingg!!! wahaooO!!..~~

200607. 84th entries.. stay tune, readers at my blog for my 100th entries =))**hint hint**

all right, all right. whatever!~

Anyway, i just came back from group camp not long ago. 1 word to describ this camp- "WAHhhOOOO!!" Cuz i enjoyed it to the core..highlight for the camp was - Hike.

Hiking to many people are just a word but to me, now, it is no longer a word but a damn tiring action.

Our hik was to mount panti, a mountain ,400 meter above sea level. It took us nearly 6 hours to reach the summit and anotehr 7 hours to reach back our campsite. I can say, during the hike, the tirness i exprienced is something i nver had before. No words can really describe the tirness.

Upon reaching the summit, the sence there is somthing, not many people can see. U can see cloud flowing towards you, crowd covering the rest of the thing under your feet- it just seem that you are standing on a cloud.

tell me, how to decribe more... cuz i can't.

all right. I would really like to thanks all the rovers and MS LINDA YEO for our help during bathing time... heee... =))

i dun really want to go too much about the camp.. but that all i wan to say... i love you, FOXSCOUT!!

i dun wan to spolit my readers mood while reading.. BUt.... as usual.. some thoughts and feeling of mine..
- today my colleagues got into a big fight with each other. Mixed feeling went by me. When i return one of my colleagues his name tag i can see the eyes, a eyes full of sorrow and remoseful...
- today, i heard some bad remarks about myself in the lounge. To them, i am just nothing but trouble maker. What else can i add in?
-today, i finally relised i miss out alot alot that my friends are going through.

what else can i say? I feel so mixed up. I feel so wierd. Why did I hurt myself so much and tot someone will be there to heal the wound.?

much to think about......

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home