Sunday, June 10, 2007

Well well i made myself a freak nice enviroment blogging.

I can say, i think, i rested enough.

100607. PLTC just ended and, guess wat, i done a total of 30+ hours of first aid duties. But, i learnt alot too so no regrets about it. (nah! i dun regrets doing scouting at all =p)

PLTC camp,what can i say? Fun, tired and sometime emo-ing.

i think, i dun wan to bored my non-scouts readers so shouldnt go into the progress =)

Just here to blog some of my personal feelings.

If u ask me how i feel now and my answer for u is " well or good," well, i bluffed.

I feeling something that i shouldn't feel about- the urged to get the feeling i had. I dunnoe why but i know for sure, that something to do with a friend of mine.

so many " what if.." yet all the answer seem to be the same,"T.s, u r the caused" somehow, i regreted taking a step back that time. It seem, so much that that is a wrong step i should take. Thing progress so much. so that i wanted to stop and try new ones, it is too late. Everything seem so impossible now.

life seem so much changed and i seem to be stucked at sq 1. Is this supposed to be fated or is it just my plain doings?

anyway, was having a campfire during the camp. i decided to step back for a little while and watched my firends enjoying. Laughter and joy seem to go on , non-stop. Im not jealous but i feel kinda outcast sometime.

hais. if ever i have the chance to choose my path again, i will make sure, i wont turn back again cuz it hurts to see myself standing in sq 1 when other had already moved on.....

life.. is it a caused and effect or plain fated?

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home