Wednesday, October 10, 2007

126th posting. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday to chee xin, happy birthday to you!!! =))
AND i also like to wish xiao xin a happy birthday and not forggetting.. chun gung!!! happy belated birthday!! =)))

oko!..i was ask n rushed to blog to blog! what can i do?- Blog loh!!.yar, it suppose to be 125 th entry but because i save my last entry as a draft. Something i dun really like toshare =x.

Ok.! im deeply sorry to all reader! cuz i have been busy for the past few days! LOl. i'm just pure lazy. HAHAH! But i really wan to tell my reader!! My school starting soon! and F*** my school timetable simply suckss!!!!!-

hahah. i think i took 1 hour just to blog this entry. Why?- askchee xiN! LOL!!-
OK ! let me do some tage reply =))
TO WY, I BLGGEDD! DUN NAG! LOL!HAHAH!! AND STOP GIVING ME STUPID OFFLINE MSG OK!!!LOL!

TO AH BEE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)) WHAHAHA!!!! -

TO NYSS-- I MISS YOU TOO =))))!~ WHAHAHA!!!!! HOW UR EXAM?

THAT ALL =)) ツ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home