Tuesday, October 16, 2007

128th posting/ I HAD 23 HOUR OF WORRIES LAST NIGHT.-

Yesterday, was the first day of school and when i wake up, i already missed two lecture. When i reach school, was another 1 hour of lecture before my 3 hour break. didnt listen much, i stonned all the way~-10am.

3 hours break. I spend my time on my website. AND YES! 'foxscout.org' is coming back to us, of course, with charges. So yar, spend time doing. Alot , alot sense of achievement when i do it =).- 2pm

Went for my 2hr lesson den to 1 hour break again!.- met up with joel. -5pm; 1more hour before my 23 hour started.

had my lesson which ends early left school.-6pm.
YES!WHAT IS THE 23 HOUR OF WORRY?- why walking to the mrt, i found out, I DIDNT TAKE MY LAPTOP WITH ME!!!!- damn!!- Immediatly, i went back to school and try to find. From blk A to N, N to S, S to E.!- BUT TO NO AVAIL. ARGH!!! Feeling restless and helpless, me and joel took cab to joel house (a promise made to his mum earlier that i will be joing for dinner).

rot at joel house till late!Cuz, i really dunnoe what i should tell my parents when i reach home.-

REach home @ about 3am. bathe and sleep. Woke up 9am, rush to school and went to all office but with no avial agaiN!!!--- arghh!!!..met joel @ woodland for lunch. I was damn worried and damn sad.

Joel said ' teckseng, you like just fallout of love'- damn!- but we crap abit. laugh abit. I know joel is trying to cheer me up. I laugh and start toking crap again. (till the gals beside us, starting laughing @ us, asp joel). Joel said he wanted to attended some of the lesson. So i kept him accompany till 5pm. From 2 pm to 5pm.-3 hours in the lecture theater. argh!. finally 5pm. i decided to try out at the admin office again. he gave me a suggestion- look out for the cleaner office.

Went to the office and he said ' oH!! you guys looking for the laptoP!!? YES!!! YES !!! IT FOUND!!!!!=))))!!!!! WOOOFOOO.. the first thing when i saw the labtop, i hugged it tight and said ' oh baby, im soo sorryyy'- whaoooo-

This event, i would like to thanks Mr. Joel for his accompany for the full 23 hours. never gave up looking with me. Even went around the school with me. from different blk to different blk.! JOEL, a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!!!!-

i would also like to thanks sabrina Goh, for trying to console me for the whole night!!! thanks brina!! thanks thanks!..

to liting also for praying for me!!! =)) thanks thanks!!!
to all who know this before my blgo!! THANKSSSS!!!! =)))))

whofooo.. biggest event in my life..

tage replies...=)
marziee!! sorry =)) give me your link again can!?= heee

Yours in scouting.. who u?
nysss.. updated =)))
wy, bleah!! offline msg??

d3ch3ngx! =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home