Friday, October 26, 2007

132. posting.

ARGH!! I DAMN TIRED NOW BUT I MOST GIVE THIS POST TODAY. Reason, im going for hike this saturday, which is COMING SOON!- But, i want to say, i spend a very very happy week till now =)

MONDAY- I went to school with my lappy =). Monday although it was a long day, I've got someone to accompany me to chat via MSN for my 3 hours break!. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!-

TUESDAY- i SKIPPED two hour lesson because i've got a friend who came all the way from TP to NYP to accompany me for lunch ;) how sweet!- Then we went over to AMK hub and start shopping, REason- her friend said that is was a nice place. So walk around and shop around. Accompany her back to bp and took a bus to traders. Working was easier than i tot, reason being, it was very busy so time pass alot faster =)


WEDNESDAY- Went to School as usual! and to work. Nothing much! BUT I WAS NOT LONELY IN SCHOOL, I HAVE SOMEONE TO SMS and also joel to keep me accompany.-


THURSDAY- my this super sweet friend of mine gave me a alumb of stamp. This stamp is printed with ALL the uniform group in singapore. See picutre =) (FRONT AND INSIDE!)





FRIDAY-
TODAY! I WENT OUT WITH MARS, YANI(YES!! YANI), DIN AND MEL!- WE WENT OUT TO CHILL AND AS USUSAL!! CRAP CRAP!!!=))


WHOO!- OVERALL. wELL SPEND WEEK =))) WEHHee.. WILL POST MORE WENT IM BACK FROM HIKE!! MEANWHILE, MISS ME AND MUACKS ME =))) TAG ME!! ESPECIALLY DIN AND MEL!! =)) I MISS U TWOO!!!! I LOVE U TWOO!!! =)) MUACKSS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home