Sunday, October 21, 2007


MY 129TH POSTING WOULD LIKE TO WISH,
HUANG KAI LI & XU ZHI YANG, A HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY. =)) LETS' SING SOME SONG.
HAPPY B'DAE TO YOU,HAPPY B'DAE TO YOU~
HAPPY B'DAE TO YANG N KAI, HAPPY B'DAE TO YOU!!!! =)


YAP.
IS Ms kaiLi and Mr. zhiyang 18th birthday, Togther with all my best wishes, i would like to wish them a happy and cool 18th birthdayy =)

woff.. finally everything ended. Not going to mention much about yangs celebration. It was really much. sorry zhiyang. Budget wise dun allow me to do much. hope u dun mind =)) Ok. basically, we catch a movie and then we go over 163 for zu cao..Yar. Then back to mcdonalds waiting for zhiyang's birthday cake. Met kai at mcd so ask her along.=)

ok. that all. !!- wooff.. Tml, 2nd week of school. I promised myself, being a loner student, i going to study hard for this sems. Lappy and handphone is the only thing to acc me. So yar. Jia you decheng.=))Recently. My mind was tired out. i can sleep for 12 hours. But it is always very diff for me to get up the bed on time. argH!. hope tml will be a better day =))

that all readers! =) i will reply all tages tml in school =))

cheerss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home