Sunday, November 04, 2007

136th entry. before i start this entry would like to request my readers to do a "moment of slience" for the death of my uncle.











*****

Thanks.. Life is indeed unpredictable. I dunnoe if my parents mind if i put this matter online but i think, it is a very good lesson for all of us. My uncle who i mention in my previous entry just passed away on saturday, early morning.



I was woken up by my mother telling me that her brother was in danger status. I woke up, bath and rushed down with her to the hosipital.



Upon reaching, the doc apporach us and told us, CPR failed- he is gone. At the momnet i asked myself, Why is this happen to me?

thing happened so fast and now is alr the second day of the wake. So many thing have happened. Looking at my grandma's crying hard. my mum tears, all my uantie's watery eyes and all the sad speach. I really learn that life is so unpredictable. Anything can happen anytime, anywhere....



my uncle had even make his own plan on what to do after his operation and where to go. he even told my mum not visit him as he will be out soon after the operation. But no one ever know, that is his last toks with my mum....



sigh.. im sad.. just hope he will rest in peace....



tages reply

-----------

to KUKU, who u? call me call me...

to JAY, OK! NOTED! TYPO!!! =)
to CHEE XIN, reply via sms already. Sorry for not replying ur sms. When i receive ur sms, shortly, i get to know the big bad news.. soo.. im sorry =)

to SHAN, Who say. is u forget me!!! never call me somemore.!!

to HUI FANG, hey!! yea yea! u'll see me soon in venture freshman 1st meeting

to NYSS, eh.. no gf leii.. single =)) yeayea.. i miss u too -))

to Siew HUI, dun tell u!!!! LOL!! next time i show u!! bEST NYP BUD!~

to MEL, heee.. i knoww!! cuz im there =x=x



that all =) god bless. and treasur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home