Friday, November 02, 2007

something unpleasant happened in our family. Not really our family but one of my parent's sliblings. He was admited to hosipital not long ago for a operation. During the operation, his heart stop for 45 mins. Now, he is still in coma state...



We really need a mircale now. something to happen to spike him up.Nothing should happen to him... Now, we cannot do anything but sit back and watch him this way... nevertheless, praying for him is the best alternative....



This week, unlike last week, was a rather 'thinking' week for me. Seeing my uncle in this state i asked myself.. why is life so unpredictable?
---------------------

The above was a entry i make earlier. i stopped half way. cuz, i asked myself not to think any more. but......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home