Thursday, November 01, 2007

I was asked to reply to tages by siewhui. So while i still got 30 more mins to my next class, Why not just give an entry to updates my life with my dear readers.=) Firstly, i wan to say that, My internet connection is back to usual and i am able to use my internet at home already! but i will still lodge a official report to Singtel with regards to this. Utherly disappointed with the service by them =

I went for my night hike on last saturday. It was a tiring night but i had lots of joy with my partner,harlod. I get to know more about him and also learnt alot from him too. Especially on CHIONG EXPRESSWAY!-- whoooo =D Sunday, I give my work a miss because i was too tired already.

Monday was rather early start day for me. As usual, i was late for my school. Nothing much, but i went home early. Cuz i was too tired alreadyy :/ Tuesady n Wedn, Nothing much. Except i really enjoy working with MEL. Yes! as usual. DIRTY DIRTY JOOKEESSS..

I really want to thanks mel for all the fun and joy she had given me during work. Honestly, workign can be boring without her.!!!!--

tag replyyy..arghh! i gtg!! i promise!! tonignt!!!!=xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home