Thursday, November 08, 2007

=)) before i start my entry this time, i wan to say, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR UR CARE AND CONCERN!!! =))) im fine already...=)
Finally, After so many days, i ready to sit down at my computer desk and do a proper blogging-an proper updates of my life to all my readers.
what i can say is, my life been very busy with work and school but it adds on to my busy-ness with the sudden death of my late uncle. I would very much like to talk abit more about this uncle but i decided not, since there are something i shouldnt reveal to the public.. but i already told it to two of my very best friend, joel and alan.. oooo =))

Anyway, I went to school on moday and skipped the last lecture as i need to rush to my uncle wakes for some chanting and stuff. Tuesday was the last day of the wake, so i skipped the whole day and went for that... Wednesday, i went to school as usual.. But i know im freak tired!!.. i couldnt stop yawnking!!! After school, i call hotel and found out that my best bud, mel is working so i thought it will be nice to have her to work with me so i went down to work...

.. Life is so unpreditable... we dunnoe when the person beside us will leave us anytime. When the time is there, he or she will only be left with dust.. by that time, you will think back with alot of WHY & IF... One day, when i leave this world, who will be there for me doing all my wakes and stuff.And who will stand one side and look? Many says, treasure the one u have before u regret... but wouldnt it be more painful when the one who u treasured the most leave u... If it is... then what should we do to make the ending more beautiful.? LIFE- A unpreditable story. write every pages with a colourful pen...

D3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home