Saturday, December 08, 2007

145th Entry Posting.

Im so sorry for not blogging for such a long time... I so lazy to do it plus im busying out with group dinner. But, I never forget my other friends. I even MAKE A EFFORT to cancelled everything just for this lynn ang for a large scale production.



Ok. That is the one. The story is acutally a love story but was perform in a dance type. My friend, Lynn Ang was the girl lead. (the real reason, she ask me to go.) It was held at RP. I must say, it is a very well done production. Lighting effects, sound... etc.. Very well done! Good job, lynn. And i must say, that is the first production that i went and i truly understand the whole story without reading the book. Im impressed. =D But im gulity, i didnt get anything for her. LYNN, that my promise, your next production, it will be different ! =DD Touched yea!











________________________________
Ok. Like i mentioned. I've busying out with all my grand dinner things. and there are so many to do and so many to design... Some joke from this stupid OIC, sunny Zoro. HE ask me to do a chart on our committee memeberss. when i ask him how, he send me this:
OMG!! i was like pointing middle finger to my laptop when i see that!! JOKE Eh!?



Ok. that all for blogging!!=DD! i hope the grand dinner will be a good job done!!!! arghh!! and and and!!!!! i hope for this aunty of mine to get well soon =DD and i hope for my examss to end soONNN!! arghh!!
MUACKS TO ALL!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home