Sunday, November 11, 2007

138TH entry.-

Before i start, i wan to super apologize to YANI for the wrong TCA date =( Im so stupid to make a stupid mistake.

Anyway, i just wan to say, i miss going oversea very much! I miss taking long trip to oversea and enjoy ourself there!!! I miss checking into hotel. I miss sleeping in hotel roomss!! Yea, i'm not sick of hotel! Im just getting envy with my guest!!! =/

Ok. It is again another week of school tmr. A whole new week and IM going to install c# onto my computer before it is too late! argh!.. FRESHMAN FIRST MEETING reaching!! i think im goign to have headache soon!!! Group dinner im attached to gss. Yea, Im having another big challange!! And i need to update the site as well!! arghh!! AND NOT FORGGETNG MY NYP PROJECTTSS!!!!

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home