Monday, November 19, 2007

139th entry. Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEL CHAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! =)) OMG, Mel Chan is official 2 years old from 19/11 Onwards =) Gave her a birthday celebration in service center that day, Just hope she loves it =))

And also...
祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐儿。。。 祝你生日快乐!!. This song is specially delicated to Xu Dong Mei, Who is official 18th on the 20/11. wahah!. I wish her a happy happy birthday. Wish that she will find her very own happiness and also her love soon =)) Dong Mei, HAppy Birthday!! =))

Anyway...
Very long since i last blogged. And Right now, I just couldnt make myself to sleep. I dunnoe why. Im here to say,OMG, i've skipping class and lesson and all that i know i should stop :/ I keep telling myself to wake up early and go to school but (!!) i can't do it =((( School suckss~.

At Work...
my work place is getting more and more boring. All my ex-club had left me and im left alone with the new batch alone =( But my personal uniform have just arrived and i tell, Damn, it is really custom make everything seem so perfectly done ;/

At scouts..
Scouts was more relaxed as meeting was cancelled again and again due to unforseen eventsss. The last event i went was this campfire at a primary School. I just wan to say something about this leader whom i met at the campfire. Just because u r a VSL of the other venture unit doesn't give u the right to say something unpleasant about our group, our unit.

Tata! someone is chasing me to sleep =((

Ok. done with all updates.! stay happy and my blog =) and something to share =)) enjoy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home