Tuesday, November 27, 2007

141th entry. I know im missing alot alot of entriess, im so sorryy! =))

Anyway, i have updated my sites with new music and also new style on LinkItUp. Ok and i just receive two warning letter from the freak nyp. I just hate going to school nowaday. I hope i can work more cuz i need $$ =((

Okie. Nowaday, im like so busy over lots of scout event. My school? I'm really so envy that my friends have so much project to do, yet i can only sit down and LISTEN TO CLASS!!! WTH!! I tok with my best friend for a while this morning. Know he isnt feeling any better as me. I'm like him, i feel like dropping out of poly. I just studying in here. =( but i know i have to, no matter what...

Scouts, dinner are rushing.. and we have got alot alot more to do.. i just hope the dinner turns out fine!! it better be.
erm. what else can i update u guys with?..
I suspose that all =)) cheerrsss =)) LOVES!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home