Wednesday, December 12, 2007

147th entry!!
Ok. First Thing First. IM SORRY, MELLISA CHAN HUI LING!!!

Ok.and as promised,
Our nyssa turns 15th on,09/12. Happy birthday to u, nyssa. im so sorry, the last entry my mind was all on that paper,1008.. ok. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to nyssaa.. happy birthday to u!! =DD

NOW, I wan to tell all my readers. Dear Readers, I GETTING BUSY OVER THIS FEW WEEKS!! i will be coming online real less and will mostly at nights. Cuz my holiday is starting real soon and this friday will be my last paper! happy yea!! and as usual, im going to work and work and work!!!=D should u cannot contact me via my hp, call 68314280 and look for JASON=D

Anyway, grand dinner is coming real soon and yes, im getting more and more excited!! =DD Yea, im sure with all the efforts we putted in, the dinner will be a real success!! =D SmileS!!!
and the day after grand dinner will the yearly voting for ventures... let's see, who's in and who's out!=D

OH!=D to siew hui, meiting and jer.. thanks for your wishes!! im sure i will do slightly better than the last semes! =D whahah!=DD

that all!=DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home