Sunday, December 09, 2007

hahah! I always believe that an different way in bloggin spice up this blog so... Im going to try to blog in CHINESE. HAHA!

很快的,我就要出门了。今天是我的考试. OMG!! i cannot stand it. It just sucks and i really canniot think of any other words to add in. Trust me, i spend more than 15 mins on the 3 sentence!! argh!!-
Ok. translate! 15 more mins, i will be out from this house and get my butt to NYP lecture theater for my exams.EG 1008- Maths. Like OMG can! i just suck at maths (too!). but i just have to make it there and take this freak paper and pass it! I know i already tried my best in studying last night, at least. As for now till 2pm i want to have a good rest and pleasent journey all the way to YCK. -
BTW. i have so much thing left pending and mostly are scouts. :/ Grand dinner is coming real soon and we really need to get settle down and do all the rehease and such.. The banner design was rejected( some how) and i need to produce another one by tonight. And not forgetting the presentation that need to put in all the 19 gb (!!) of photos that boss sent me. We ( the committee) have had put our extream effort in making the event possible and hopfully, a success! We just hope everything turns out fine!!!

Oh yar, Scouts again!! As per zy, we need to ask all the new freshmen to confirm their decision on joinng ventures and also we are havin our yearly exco votting the day after grand dinner!!! argh!! i'm like so exxcited to see who is our new sitting bull! nevertheless, in me, i already know who to vote! =DD
OK! time are running out! Im leaving already!! Man! Wish me luck in my 1008 =DDD!!!

d3ch3ngxx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home