Monday, December 17, 2007

149th posting.._ OMG OMG OMG!! GRAND DINNER IS COMING REAL REAL SOON AND I AM LIKE SO SO EXCITED FOR THISS!!!! PLEASE GOD, MAKE THE DAY COME FASTER AND HOLD IT THERE!! =DD

OK... Im back to normal with normal posting and all my wahahah!! Smile it will make ur day ~ NAh!. Im working in the morning tml.. and i can tell, everytime when i work in the morning, i feel like quiting!! arghh!!! don't wish to comment more. But i wan to say, u changed alot.. since the first day i meet you to the today.. you changed.. if u think u can do so much better than me then say right to my face.. i can jolly well give in and returns everything!!WTH!!.

Nah,that for work.. and yes! my school holiday begins today!! And i am so busy with work and scoutss!! but im more to be busy for scout :/ LOL!!

OK. that all =DD
D3ch3ngx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home