Saturday, December 22, 2007

150th POST!. AND yea! I finished the dinner and such. Im a free man already But i don't really like it.. cuz i know, im miss it!-

Ok. The blog that gave me the inspiration to blog about is Scouter Xiang hao's blog. - Some feels and thoughts of the dinner. I never know that planning for a dinner is so much of a problem until the day when shidi call me up to be part of the committee. I didn't agree but i know, today, I didnt regret making the decision. This dinner made me realise that, it is not easy to get a event done up. We met with alot of challanges along the way during the planning. Budgets, programes,suitable time for meeting, rejections and outsiders' disagreement.. but all didnt bring our commitee down but it make us even stronger.

We had late meeting till 5am. We had stupid math caculations which consist- 5 brains, 5 caculator, 5 pens, 5 paper but only ONE question... We had 160 tickets to do manually number stamp and manually paper folding... We had ideas from zero to many on how to do the guest book.. we had disagreements but we didnt give up.. afterall, what is planning without problems.

One part to reply to xiang hao, Patrick was not the only one that i respect in the group so do you, zhao yi, ms yeo, scouter toh,scouter john, ...etc.. Scouter patrick was the one who approached me during group camp one fine year telling me he was scouter John's AVSL ( or something. Dun really remember) and told me stories about how he and scouter john was in the past. At that time, he earned my respects with his story. what really convince me was the most successful and joy and fun cf we had had!!!. Oh ya! which really brings me. I wanted so much to ask scouter Toh up on stage last night but was restricted by the time constrain! =(

Oh yar, thanks to xh also. Reminds me of the naughty scouts that i used to be. Naughty + cheeky. The Fox Scout group- The group that made me a better me. =) cheers.

LOng entry! But i want again to thanks shidi, fuming, bingquan, nigel, liting, chenghao and the djs for the making the event a successful one!! thank you!! hope to work with u guys agaiN!!!! =DD

dechengx-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home