Friday, January 11, 2008

OK. Since i am here waiting for my brother to finish his bathe, i might as well give an entry. _Ok. E N T R I E S ! !

Today was the first meeting i had with the zhenghua boys, didn't really talk much with the boys but instead talk a little to the PLCs/ Sec 4. Next year PLC Listing is out and yea, waiting for the day to be here. I have nothing to tell the zhenghua, just wish to say, i hope we will enjoy the year 2008 and at the same time move a inch up the level.

Ok. Life is kinda tiring for me not metally but physically. I don't know why either but i hope, i can have more rest and sleep without the need of thinking anything.

Anyway, according to zhaoyi, 2thFEB08 is our las meeting for the Venture. I have mixed feelings.. I don't know if i love to step down or i am not at all looking forward it. The feeling is so different from the last time i step down as a scouts. I don't know why. All i know is, i will miss it for sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home