Monday, December 31, 2007

hahah! I believe some readers are getting damn bored on my blog with all OUTDATED Entry.- Nah! I'm just saving the good thing to the last.!

OK 151 entries.- If you ever were to read my blog entry stated, 020107, it actually sumarise my whole life for year 2006. I read back and found out that it is really nice to read. I mean, since the year 2007 is coming to an end within the next 6 hours, Why not i do it one more time =)

OK. LEt's start from Jan 2007. Jan 2007 was a NOSCHOOL month. While waiting for the rESULTS of the Big Bad Os, I changed my job from McDonalds to TradersHotel,Singapore. I remembered myself Chiong my way through in order to pay for my bills and all my debts and i wont forget the relieve i had had after clearing all my bills.. This Month was really a diff month as i had to spend it alone...

Month Of Feb.. I believe this is the month that we had our Os level results back.. and i remember myself being so scare while waiting for my own result. I still remember while waiting i see many ppl dropping tears.. Some were so happy about their own result. I can still remember when i saw Mr.Ong, his susprised for me passing My Os. HAha! yes, i pass but results was like *&^%*. But i know, i have to move on.. Straight after my results, i went home as i have no mood to meet anyone at all..

Month Of March.. That was the month that i started my school days in Nyp. I still remember the first day when i went in to schol with joelTan..the lost us, trying to find our way to our class. The main reason why i cannot find my class is, WE DIDNT BRING OUR TIMETABLE. Soon, I met with my new classmates.. They are nice people except that we don't really have much to say, as i am so busy with all my scouts stuff that time OH! ESpecially IT COURSE!!

MOnth Of APRIL, was Basically just another boring life.. Not Much Of a big event Except that we go back together and we became even loving that the past. I still remember the day when i bought her back to my home to show my parent the LONG LOST daughter-in-law(to-Be) My parent was happy for us to get back together....

Month Of May, I had my birthday day celebration with, as usual- 3 days celebrations. 1 day before my birthady, I went out with her to esplande-was suspose to get ourself in the river taxi. but was delay as SOMETHING happen to her.. whaha! ( I know, i wont forget that).. ON the dot of 12 oclock, i remember the first to call me is ALAN and the first to SMS me is Bettina. The First to greet me is of cuz, her!- We went down to sea side of esplande and that where she pass me my present- PSP n a chocolate cake(which she end up finishing up herself for she's hungry).. I must say, i smile non stop at that silly girlfriend of my, then. On the actual day of my celebration, I went out with Hao and ventures to marina for steamboat, Hao bought me a super huge loliipop!!=DD and not forgeting present from yang and dong and accompany from the other ventures.! I also remember that day, 16/may was a school day. So i asked janah to help me with the tabbing of admin card! 17thmay, as per marsita's request, i went back to work and gosh!! they bought me moca feb as my birhtday cake and they even put candle on to it! i WONT FORGET for i drop my tears that day.! Then we had our front office party.OMG! that was the best, i bet! We had fun throughout the night with mars, mel and jackson!!=D . My ex celebrated her birthday on that month as well. But I'm feel so gulity for her clebration, even till today...

Month oF June.. The month was so much of fast. Nothing big really happened.. BUT! Scouts went oversea for our group camp! and i must say, i really truely had fun and it was the most enjoyable time we had!=D

Month of July, One big thing happen.. I declare myself single again and i know that will be the best choice as i couldnt provides any more for her... Month of july is also my exams month which add on to the stress i already had... that time, bring me back to the OS level times i had!

mONTH OF Aus.I spend my national day alone at home watching parade. Halfway the parade, Dong and hao asked me to chill.. was like-.-!!! aus was a fast month as exams had ended and im starting to work non stop AGAIN!!

Month of sept.. The most memorial ones was i went out with my parents for mid month =DD tha day really bind me and my parents up!=D i just love the two of them!!=DDD

Month oF oCt. The biggest thing is !! i lost my laptop for 23 hours!! OMG OMG OMG!!! i was so so so so scare!!!! But luckily joel was with me all the way~!!

Month of Nov- The biggest event is my late uncle death. which bring so many tots to me!

And now to month of dec! ahahah! u can see that i arlready lost my heart in blogging! so til now!! tml! is a new day, a new year!! i wish everyone a happpy n prosper new yeaRR! tml i will blog ll my wishesss!!

d3ch3ngx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home