Sunday, January 06, 2008

BOY AND GAL!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - okok. i know this come very late but i have no choice because i have no time to blog. So readers, Please forgive me =D-

AllRight, Never fail- Wishes and Resolution of the year 2008.(actually i already record it down just that im typing it now.)



Ok. wishes first!
- I wish that my family and i will be healthy and happy.

- I wish that my friends will be healthy and happy.

- I wish that i will not lost my intrest in scouts.

- I wish to smile and laugh non stop!

- I wish that my financal status can be stable.

- I wish that i can celebrate my 19th birthday as crazy and as happy as always.

- I wish for world peace N no more ill-treating of animals.

- Last but not least, I wish for 1 sweet yet simple love. EDITED! No, sorry. I don't need one. =D



Resloution!-

- As my name is up for ZSS OPS, I want to bring ZSS to greater height

- I was to earn as much as possible

- I wan to laugh and smile as much as possible.

- I wan to provide my parents a better life!

- I wan everyone to be happy when with me!

- I wan to lead a better n organised Life

- I wan to have a driving licence.

That all, Not many isnt it?-

Ok. Like i mention in my resloution, my name is up for zss ops Not confirm yet, i guess, but i really hope i can be. 2nd of feb will be my last venture meeting and i know im sure to miss it. all the days we had together, all the time we spend together. Venturing is a part of my life since 2006. Venturing, a two year duration i'll never forget.! -

I had found myself a tutor job now still waiting for job. I hope i will get a job soon so i can earn more!.YAr, i honestly think that i need to work more more more and more =((( lIFE would be much better then!.

Ok. That All=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home