Tuesday, January 09, 2007

hihi!! babies...

kinda tired which explain why i didnt blog for the past few days... sorry~

anyway, i was kinda happy to work at my area despite having scolded by my manger, front desk people and sometime my captain.. but i know they mean well cuz i was rather slow.. i learnt alot from them too.. =))

life was easy working there, in the morning i just stand there greet as many people as possible.. then went over to the tourism board to buy coffee and some food for my breakfast.. knwo wat, i ate my breakfast during working... lol!!! slack abit, went to storage room to read news paper..... then do some check in and out which make time pass even faster.. i just love, sometime, toking to guest cuz they too well manner le.. =)

ok.. that about my job.. being going for scouts.. today was gss unit recuritment but was kinda disappointed with people there lar.. =(

ok till here lar..tired..=))

bye by =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home