Sunday, January 07, 2007

wei! sorry.. being alot of day since i last blog-ed.

Anyway, being working hard this few days,. 16hours, 14 hours...etc.. just hope to achive my dreams soon enough.. But today, i decided not to extend.. cuz i slimply too tired le.Lolx.

okok.. anyway.. life was kinda busy this few days, work, scouts, work and i still got alot alot of project (scouts) to finish!!!

Scout IT course, Scout webpage and registation process.!! Arg!!! more rushing in!!!

Anyway, my damn sister are bacjk from hong kong ( did i say she went? lol) okok. She was back. Damn her, went to disney-land and never buy anything for me. I WANT MY MICKEY MOUSE!!!! arg!!!

anyway, some of the reason for me to love mickey mouse so much.. lol. that the true. 1- my mum threw one of the mickey mouse toy away when i was young.. i still remmeber i cried till i droped last time =pp. secondly, i used to have alot of friends telling me that i look like one =)) maybe is from young i hug till big, then it make me look like it=)) lastly, i wont forget that we used to be mickey and minnie love....

last night, i went to changi airport to pick up my sis and yong hao... kinda envy when i see the sweetness they have. it is just like how we used to be..i saw, my brother and his galfriend. i almost cried that night..but i was too tired already... so just slept yesterday...

Today, i went t0 work. Work was kinda of nothing to do.. so kinda slack throughout the working hours. So i thought alot alot... just dunnoe what to do.. so.. yar... everything was so slow.. the time especially..

anyway, i really dunnoe wat to do le lar.. or infact wat to blog le.. so reply to some msg =)

To man,what i lame shit!!! lol!!. u and hao loh!!. the one who frezze me n wk.. loL!!! dun bullshit with me!! lol!!... i rocks.u rock.! lol!! wei.. wk birhtday how???

to purple, hee. yar loh!!. i also like that think!! lol!! but is allright lar. cuz i want to buy what i want!! lol!!!.

to lting.. hee. i taged u le.. hee.. ookok!! i saw u!! lol!!

to nisa, lolu think too much le.. just like me!! lol!! fat gal?? who.?? lol!!

to shan lol!! we should find omne day, chat more!1! lol!!! i will.. dun worry!! loL! take care!!!

如果你是爱我的,为何你要爱别人?
我好想你,好想再包你多一次。
你是否知道,我还没变心?你呢?
以前我以为我可以在一开了后就不想了。 可是,。我真地做不到。
可是不要紧,我有一辈子来忘记。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home