Sunday, January 14, 2007

ok. being a while since i last blog-ed.

i did blog-ed sometime back but was rejected by the system.. dun really know why..

ok.. my life was kinda busy +tired+ boring. LOL!! i really mixed up with my feelings =)

being working and going for scouting this few days. plUs KBOX-ing with hao they all. dun say im rich, just that i've been working hard for the money.. so i just want to enjoy myself abit =)) i told myself 'seng, if u really want this kinda of life, then u should work hard for it,' so i decided that laptop is no longer my target.. haha!~

haha in hotel line, i learnt alot alot.... learn how to tok to my guest and learnt all the nearby place and howw to direct my guest.. learn to check in guest name and hold items.. i think if i were able to make it to poly, i wan to go to traders lounge to learn more thing there...

but sometime working is so boring!! loL!! =pp

ok.. NPC coming. and i still got alot of thing yet to complete. maybe on tuesday, my leave, i will settle all thing if i am not going out.. loL!!..

thing to do:Foxscout webpage,Foxscout event list, Foxscout IT course, Foxscout NPC training.. and alot alot more..

ok.. i think i will do all up =)) if time permits, i will update some joke to meaningful sesion.. so, staytune.. lol!!

msg to shan, lol miss chatting with me? i miss that too..lol~\

ok.tillher =)) muacks to all.. =))

just as i was about to forget about u, my friend told me that they saw u with him holding hands. I can imagine the secen.. the scene we used to have.. i miss holding u in my hugs, holdin ur hand... but what else can i do? i have alot of caring friends who torn away the photo of u n me.. i dun blame them.. i noe they are treating me good.. but hao, u do do that.. can u torn the image of her in my mind? can u erase those memories. hao and dong,... i knwo they are treating me good. when i was down, they suggest to kbox... and tell me all the happy memories of scoutings. just as i had decided to forget u, my friend told me that they saw u.. i was damn down that night.. damn... whre u go, i miss u soo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home