Sunday, June 24, 2007

85th entries..- i swear, i wont ask my brother to buy my dinner agaiN!!! arghH!! how forgetful cna he be!! argh!!! i really hate my dinner today! =(.. But is all right! i expected it! =pp

Anyway, after much lazinees, i decided to come blogging. Ok. being so long since i last blog.. what i wan to say is, i miss my holidays and i know it is ending.. cuz tml is the freaking exams.. can i just siam the exams.? Hopfully!!!

all right. let do some sum up for my holidays. Basically, it is a scouting week for me for the first week. On the last friday before the holiday, after my school, i went over to PLTC CAMP. i can say, i had lots and lots of fun!! the next week, i went over to malaysia to have my group camp. i can only say, IT WAS DAMN FUN!!! yesterday was our weekly meeting. This meeting is a rather special meeting then the usual one- we had a scouter to ventures's breakfast. YaH!. Scouter zhao Yi and Scouter jo bought us over to greenridge mall to had our breakfast. We had some small talks with the 2 scouters. They just seem to be our friends.After breakfast, we went back school and have some chit chat sessions...

SPECIAL? yea!

ok.. today, i rotted at home. No work for me. Cuz i was suppose to study for my exams.. BUt i know i didnt do much.. cuz i cannot concentrate! too many thing for me to think, too many thing left undone.!

I talk with Jennifur not long ago. I MUST Say, I miss her!! argh!! i miss 3e4 (year 01). Argh! but i never miss zhenghua! hha. like what sabrina says," i miss the people there but not zhenghua" ya! especially with all the strict rules to follow -.-

ok.. some personal part of life... i dunnoe if i can share it here. But what i really want to say is

" sometime, something-we cannot had it back."

Two meaning.- 1st, sometime, something we cannont had it back. 2nd, some TIME, some THING we cannot had it back. yar! it ture , isnt it? i MISS the old me. Quote from jennifur " the innocent looking teckseng!" yar.. i let her compared my two photo- a difference of 4 years. Imagine, 4 years. HOW MUCH I CHANGED!? in thinkings and in actions.... i can only say, ALOT.

Sometime i look into the mirror and ask myself why. But i cannot only see, time leaving trace on me.... scar and winkles..... ( but most of the time, i am just looking at my smiles =pp)

Time past so fast... i will learn to treasure it. =) cheers.

im not being emo here. BUT, i reallly have too.. cuz too much unhappiness are happening to me.

=(

D3chengx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home