Thursday, July 19, 2007

92th post.... argh.. wait... let me start w my exam first.. brb =)

All right! Done!

as usual lar! Computering programming now. im soo sooo. damm tired... im in formal dress...later will still be in formal wear as i still need to be in my working uniform. I'm soo tired!! i just hope that i can nap now!!.. afternoon naps.. i miss it =p

Anyway, some updates of my life lar~
as usual -.-

school was kinda okay. i skip school yesterday. cuz aep was cancelled. and it was raining so heavily yesterday.. i just miss it, the way i hug my pillow=p. oh man, i sound so childish!!.. lOLX. As for common test is drawing real near.. Not goign to lie. i am sure, i will study last mins. =p

all right as for work. This sunday will be mars last day.. damn sad to know and heard this news.. damn.. im missing her right now... they joy, sorrow and everything... Quoted from her msg " bro, i will be leaving this sunday, i will always remember the joy and sorrow we had had.." Mars. a GSO, i will never forget! she is my master who tot me alot alot.. from fedio to opera.. when everyone is so angry with me, she sidded me and help me to recover.. when i lost my payment voucher, she did her best to inform my head and got my pay back. when i gave a suite instead of a normal room, she do everything it takes to cover up the mistake... she done so much so much.... but no one will know it... mars, i really really want to thanks your for your guardian and help out while i am working.... mars..u r missED!! dun forget me!!! arghh!! =)))

okk.. for scouts,, recuritment is driving me crazy!! argh!! something just cocked up.. the door gift and the survey part.. from hao also, the programe team is suffering also.. argh!! just hoep to meet them up asap tml!! argh!!!

ok..that all.. im going to sleep alr =pp

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home