Sunday, July 01, 2007

86th entries.. i promised myself to blog.. soo.. yahh~ here u go~~

last week i just finish my exams.. i think i am going to flunk real hard for the exams this time.. 3 reason.. 1 i simply bo chai the exams. 2, i dunnoe wat the hell is the subject about. 3rd.. i really have no time.. to many thing to do and settle..

nah! lets not look back, allright? I promised myself to attend lesson from now on!i must pass the last part, i dun wan to retain again =p

all right~ updates of the life of mine...

schools, exams over.sure to flunk hard.

Scouts, we are going for VLC this saturday.. i just hope that it will be a NO CAKE for us, god bless ok?... this saturday meeting was cancelled due to our dearest John's wedding... HAha! can see that he is really happy ++ tired!! JOhN!! time to have your little johN!!LOLx=pp

Work. Allright, i just being awarded the gold customers service delight. 50 bucks for me =)))work was all normal..except that i get sick n tired doing the same thing again and again =pp

hee.. that all =)) my life.. LOLx.. i dun really wan to share my personal life.. so yarhh... hee..

all right... till here.. MUACKS TO ALL =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home