Thursday, July 05, 2007

oKie 88th posts.... 060707.

Ok.. i think this week is slighty busy for me and i think i really need to work super hard for alot of thing. MONEY AND STUDIESS!!!!

I really have no time to do anything now adays.!!

OK!. thing i have done for this week, so far.
_Scouts.
- updated ventures blogs
- FULLLY UPDATE TFSG OFFICAL WEBPAGE!!! it took me hell alot of time.
- sent out numerous of Emails to confirm and doubled confirm for vlc.
- Done contacting all people with regards to donation draw tickets..
- done washing the scout flag.

_NYP
- done 2 tries on my AEP. which suckss and screwed despite second tries.!
- bought the component for 2nd try
- bought the component for 3rd try
- Doing elearning

ok..that all.. but i know i already done alot alot!!! i think i need a scheldue and follow strictly to it!! ok.. i will give it a try for 1 week!!!!!

anyway... im sorry for guys who i rejected in meetin u guys during this week.. cuz i really got hell lots of thing to do- forgive me!!

i wan to tok abit on nyp. My class turn better i suspose... we begin to have more chats, more encouragement and more Jokes aroundd!~~.. i think our bond are buliding up.!!! I really wan to thanks this two gal from my class,namely, HUI PING AND CHRISTINE!!!!! hahah!! THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT WITH REGARDS TO THE AEP.!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

okiee.. that all folks! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home