Friday, July 13, 2007

hey yo! since i have nothing else better to do, i decide come and blog an entrie!.91st entry! argh!! 9 more entry!! stay tune at my blOG!

Ok.. from my last post, i say, i pas my eg 1005 module... tho it is only just pass, i dun really mind.. cuz i noe i didnt study!. it is already a very good news to kno that i passs.. so it is all right, yea!?

All right. venture recuritment is coming damn fast and everything seem to be like yesterday. I remembered those days when me and my cheng hao going for the recuritment which was meant for us. Now that i look back, hey.. it is already 2 years ago. Is it only when u get older, you will then think that the time is passing faster? I just miss those days when me, hao, dong and yang do first aid together. Falling asleep half way during mid night duty..... etc.. those days was, Fun,FUn, FUN!!!! hahah! not long we will be going to rovering which was so much described as "Boring" by our seniors. But! nothing is going stop us from going!! hahah!! cuz.. scoutng rawks..

As for scouts, i am busying with my changing of domain, exchanging of host.. so much so much lar!~~ but i done it. now the only thing i am waiting is for willbur to sent me the account number that the host is accounted to.Everything else will come later. I am thinking of putting up a survey once i got the site,as i can make use of the free scripts.. hopfully it will bring the site traffic up!- As for venture blog,with bingquan around, my job is much lighten.....

ok.. that for school and scoutss!! arhg!! look like i got less thin to tok about school! LOLX! -

ok! nothing else!- going off soon! babies who are reading my blog!! thanks for being there supporting me! i miss all those who miss me too!! wahhah!! =)) muackss to alL!!~~

d3ch3ngx'





gal, if u are reading my blog and if u do noe how to hightlight and read this part, i just want to tell u , im deeply sorry for everything i done. I Feel much much relieve now.. and stress are dropping.. i just want to stay this way for now.. give me more time... and urself more time!.... cheers, gal.. and u are missed!!!-d3ch3ngx' @nline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home