Saturday, July 28, 2007

93rd posting..





and the time now is 3:50 am in the morning.. you may think that i cannot sleep right!? LOL! no! i slept for the past 8 hours. I just woke up to had my dinner. :p i know it should be supper. BUT! i think i skipped my dinner~



Anyway, today is my regular scout meeting. Alot, alot of mixed feelings!~argh~!



early in the morning, as usual, was late. But time i think i really damn sorry for the people in school- cuz they waited for an hour plus for the key. IM SORRY ~.-



Upon reaching, a bad new reached me too. One of my scoutmates told me, he is not coming for recruitment next saturday. Reason?- same. exams. I was like, what the hell?-



nah! i dun wan to care too much already. If you guys wan to make it. then u make it. If not, i dun mind. I dun mind running the show alone with siew hui.- nah! i lied. i know without them, we cant do it. =(



Nah!- that for scouts i think. Recuritment is really nicely plan, i suspose. had a Chit Chat Session with jonnane.. Everything that she named out that time was done. So i suspose everythign , on paper, seem well. JUst hope, pratically, everything will be fine!. I think im going to redo our video.. It dun look appealing to me after much! LOLX!.

Ok. is all right, just going to do some touched up!~

poster was printed. It give me a wow! effect when i saw it! hahah!!! it is really nice, i should say!!! =)))

arghH!!

ok!~ anyway, this is for scouts lar.

no updates for my work side as it is like daily routine. I am just kinda bored already. And i know i miss mel and mars. Not forgetting halim and din =))) Muacks!!

ok. for school!. ocmmon test is coming real soon!! argh!! i keep sayiong this.. but im not studying!!! arghH!!!---


that all, im getting busy in msn =p..

take care all, MUACKS!

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home