Wednesday, August 01, 2007

arghh!! some radom posting.!


i was asking myself th whole morning today. - why is this month seem so down for me? why am i stucked in a position where i do noe wat to do.? why is everyone seem so stressful for me to take?

exams care coming.. yet i dun even know a single shit with thing i studied.. when i open my CMS and was about to do my e-quiz, i blurred out! I really dunnoe wat to do!! i really dunno how to do!! i really... really... arghh!! am i going to pass my exams this time?? or am i going to flunk it again!??

Yesterday i met up with my cousin. AND YES!! i miss him damn hard! cuz i can only tell him everything till now.. only he understand me.. even if he dun, he wont reject lisening to me.. He will just listen and give m million of suggestion! argh!!

and not forgetting my HI BYE friend, Joel Tan. he is also someone who i can tell evrything to w/o him telling me what is should do..

arghH!!! why is everyone asking me stupid question!!?? arghH!!!

arghH!!!! FUCKING STRESS WEEK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home