Tuesday, August 07, 2007

OK. Finally i got the time to really rest down and blog about my life. Actually wanted to blog during my last CP class. But my teacher lazy. want to leave the class early.So never had the chance to blog.!

arhA! Finally!!! VRD07 is over. But like what Scouter XiangHao say, It is not just a 1 day event. It will only end when all the freshman are being invested! yappy! Im awaiting for the day!! =)What i wan is to make friend with them first. Make it easier to communicate! =)

OKie.. that all of scouts la. I promise my cousin, judy, that i will blog more about my personal life. i leading a very comfortable life now. But! my cash are running real low.. and i think im going into time when i really need to work alot alot agian =\ But is all right, i will work hard! my life are kinda routine nowadays. Study, work, Scouts and sleep!!! No more!! yapp... Honestly i really dunno wat to tell about my life now!!LOL!! JUdy!!! how??? LOL!!

okiiee.. think talk about work here. I currently working with a Freak bitch who just shoot my ass infront of my AFOM and im like fucked up la.!! come on.>! i think she forget this prase " treat ur man well, Cuz they are the one to do the job for u!! "Bitch her.! Fell Soosoo! angry!Saw surfan at smoking bay. I really he change quite alot too after mars left. he is like so much with us... damn! mars sms me yesterday night. and i damn miss her can!!! she told me " jc.i miss u! esp your tounge!!!' LOL!!! dun think too much!!! nothing happend!!!! wahahaha!! =p=p

something i found out about myself.I really become more siao nowaday. especially in MSN. I dunnoe why!! alot of ppl keep asking why am i so excited!!! lOL!!! ehhh!! i dunnoe lar!!! life should be happy, isnt it!!? LOL!! i will be happy no worries!1!!
=))))


i think this entry quite log leii !! heee stop here., ok!? heee muackss to all my reader!!! love u!!!=))))

dxz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home