Tuesday, January 16, 2007

okie... toady is my leave day...

done nothing except rotting. Oh yar, i went to bought something for my dear fish...and i know they appricate it alot alot =PP

ok.. reached home and i start to rot again. then went to meet up with hui man to collect the awards money..

tmr i workign again... sometime really feels so tired after working but i know it is all right after i see my pay placed on the table...

ok.. life was kinda boring being working and working and nothing else.. suspposing to went out today.. but.. ahha.. my friends was lazy and i admit that im lazy too..so cancelled!

ok.. i really have got nopthing else to blog le.. just here to blog for the seek of blogging..~

ok... to shan.. u dun bluff lar!! u like to chat with me de loh...i knew that!! lala!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home